Friday 28 November 2014

The Good Old Days



Sitting in university swamped with work, I can feel the knots in my shoulders that just ache of stress, usually if I was at home I'd play some of my favourite songs in an attempt to calm down but sadly today I've forgotten my earphones and I don't want to burden everyone with my strange playlists, but hey, it might help everyone else loosen up too, as my songs play through Mr Brightside by The Killers begins and everyone perks up, starts singing along and by the chorus we're all having a blast belting out our worst singing voices, this sparks into a frenzy of sharing old songs from when we were in our early teens, we all seemed to have memories with the same songs and it was so nice to share them with each other and got me thinking about putting together a playlist of all the old, cheesy and cringey songs I used to love but that bring back the best memories from a younger, carefree version of myself, so i did it;


And here is my 'Throwback to the good old days' playlist, I'm listening to it right now and getting the best feeling of the days before coursework, exams, relationships and changes.

And to you, if there is anyone out there reading this, I hope some of these songs bring back the same feeling for you as they have fore me, if so then lie back and take your mind on a walk to those days.

Hope you have a great day.

Zoe x

No comments:

Post a Comment