Wednesday 29 July 2015

Cyprus 2015


Earlier this summer I went to Cyprus along with my family and 30 others for my sisters wedding, it has been the best holiday I've ever had, we all had such a blast! the wedding was perfect, the weather was beautiful and getting to spend time with everyone was just the cherry on top, we all got on so well and had such a laugh! We through a huge pool party, beach party and of course wedding party. My sister was determined to show everyone the place we fell in love with as kids, and my the end of the 2 weeks everyone had fell in love with Cyprus as well, I mean, who wouldn't?! It's one of the most beautiful countries out there. 

No matter how hard I try I just can't sum up the time we had in words, but by sharing the photos I hope you can see just how amazing it was! 

Take me back tomorrow!
















Zoƫ x


No comments:

Post a Comment