Monday 4 January 2016

I WANT TO CREATE!



Ever had one of those days when you can't stop thinking and realise that you need to do something for yourself? I'm having one of those days today. *sigh*

I'm not a massive fan of this "New year, New me!" stuff and I didn't even celebrate new year this year since I was in work until half 11 on new year's eve... and I haven't even got stuck into the new year since I have a lot of work due for uni, but I'm here to tell you all what I've decided I'm going to work on this year....

"I want to create!"

I want to develop as a creative person and make things!

Films, photos, animations, illustrations. Anything!

I want to become the better, creative version of myself and grow.. And I hope that you, reading this right now, will join me in this journey.

I want to travel and create things from what I see and I want to start off right here. In Ireland, North and South. I live on this gorgeous island and I want to see it all with my own eyes and enjoy it.

I want to invest in a camera and take it with me to document it all. When will I even get around to this? Who know. but I'm itching to see more of where I've lived for the past 20 years.

2016 will be the year I leave behind the facebook and the twitter and just enjoy what the world has to offer and I can't wait to jump in!

Happy 2016 everyone!

What do you have in store for this year?

Zoƫ x





No comments:

Post a Comment